Wednesday 1 July 2020

The Artist's Boat Ship

George worked hard to finish his art work. He put in hours into his drawing and all he needed was peace and quiet place, 2 pencils, and an eraser. He watched the sunset so he quickly finished the first part of his work. After that night, he only finished the two sheets of paper on the top, The next day he was shading and colouring it with his sharp pencils, As time passed by, he has drawn the outline of the ship, He shaded it with his pencil and it broke but he NEVER gave up. A few moments later, he did the details on the ship. He was tired so he went to sleep. The next day he worked on the last thing which was shading the sails. He was amazing and felt great and he wanted to keep it so when times passed by, he could see the differences, so he put it in his art box.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Manogi my name is Pavan and I am from Room 24, that picture looked like it took days and that is one amazing drawing. I really like how you described the picture. Very nice blog post make sure to check out my blog at
    Insert text and I will blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Manogi, I'm Gina, I'm from Rm 6.
    I really like you story. I also love the picture that you chose (did you chose it?) I'll be posting some writing later.
    Come check out my blog!

    Blog ya later!
    ๐ŸŽ‰✊✌๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜œ!GINA!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ซ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ‘Š✌๐ŸŽŠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ello Mangoi. How does that drawing even vanilla (work) it makes my 2 brain cells rot. The picture is so detailed like Pavan said "one amazing drawing"
    .YEET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Manogi my name is Madalin
    Wow I love your story would you make that kind of picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I really like the deskripsiyon you did.
    What did you like when you wrote it?
    Bye
    Rose room 7

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Manogi my name is Vihaan your writing is great how you talk about every thing in the picture.Do you think the ship looks realistic?.
    blog you later
    vihaan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.