Tuesday 16 March 2021

The Tunnel writing 2

 

Sharks have a very large nose, a shark's nose covers most of their face so if it was rushing towards you. For an example, you would see the shark's nose, eyes or its fin depending if you are in the water or you are on a boat, or something in the water, or near the shark's territory.

I personally think that these characters would be happy and excited. The advice I would give them is, If you get frightened easily maybe you should leave the shark alone and paddle away.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Manogi, Ted here from room 25, Thank you for telling me about sharks I have learned more about sharks. Sharks are really cool. What is your favourite sea animal. Ted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Ted.
      My favourite sea animal is a hermit crab, what about you?

      Thank you Ted, goodbye.
      -Manogi

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Manogi this is Rita.
    Thank you for teaching me about sharks I think this is great facts and at the same time confusing for me. What is your favorite shark and do you think is the coolest fact about them? (my one is the hammer head shark)
    Blog ya later! Rita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.